Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Thermal Straightening Photos!

Carole is a perfect candidate for partial straightening as she has straight hair on the top and sides of her hair but the back and underneath are cury, getting the most curly near the nape.. (and yes, I do her color too!)

BEFORE:



I did the Thermal Reconstructing straightener (no, not brazillian) in the curly section and a moisturizing thermal treatment in the rest (for a deep deep conditioning effect) and Viola!


Let me just show that to you again folks...

BEFORE:

AFTER:


And just a few more for fun...




I've decided that I am not going to invest in the training for the Brazilian Straightening at this time because a) I have not found a product I like and b) I'm not sure it's worth it as the current trend is waves these days.. I've been told there is a salon in Burien that does the Brazilian Straightening, but I don't know what product they use.. If you are looking for that particular kind of relaxer - you'll have to call around. I've been very happy with the results I get with my Thermal Relaxing system and it really does make the hair softer and more manageable. I almost want to say it IMPROVES the texture of the hair (if I didn't know better I'd say it wasn't damaging, but technically it is breaking bonds and re-arranging them so that would be inaccurate.. and you know what a stickler I am for these things!). I am going to extend my current deal of $400 until the end of the year (December 31, 2008). That's not much more than the Brazilian Treatment, it's permanent and it leaves the hair in excellent condition.

One last thing...
Vote Obama!
Ciao all.

No comments: