Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Hair Prescription...

Sorry for the lapse in posting. This is going to be short and sweet.
This is my answer to dry, flat summer hair:
1) Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo & Conditioner

2) and because all that moisture will make your hair feel great but seem a little flatter than usual ad in Matrix Big Trix Mousse. The packaging is cheesy but I'm not a snob.

3) Joico Protect & Shine Serum

3a) if you have long hair add Joico Split End Mender into the mix. Put it on before the Repair Serum.

None of these products are very sexy, but I have been on this regime for a month and my hair feels great. If you have specific hair questions on how to beat the summer hair headaches, please email or comment on this blog. Send photos if possible and I'll make a reccomendation on what to do.

Hope everyone is having a great summer.. Me and my Hair are!

No comments: