Monday, April 28, 2008

Current Hours...

I've been working 6 days a week since before christmas.. I may be taking some time off soon to recharge.. but, for now I think I have gotten a schedule that seems to accomodate most people most of the time:

Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri: 3pm to 9pm
Sat & Mon: 9am to 3pm


Occasionally I will work longer Mondays or Saturdays but I have found that coming in before 3 the rest of the week just leads to me getting a bit burned out - because I never leave before 9 (which is really more like 10 half the time).

I'm going to try and take an extra day off during the week, but it will be a floating day - depending on how many people are already booked... I need a bit more time for inventory and book keeping and other boring stuff...

Speaking of boring, this is a rather dull post, sorry! But I've got some good before and after photos of a client from Saturday - as soon as she sends me an email I will ask permission to post them so stay tuned!

No comments: