Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thermal Straightening Model!

Susan agreed to let me post photos of our work together..  A picture is worth a thousand words so here it is:


The process took about 5 hours and you can read more about it

HERE

It was really fun to do such a big change for her, even though I love curly hair I must agree with her that her hair looks better straight. It just gives her a more polished look. Also, with how curly it is she'll have no problem most "real" straight hair people have which is flatness as it grows longer! She can have the best of all possible world with lustrous shiny straight hair that has volume on top. The weight of the straightened part should weigh the new growth down enough that this should last her at least 8 months to a year! Hooray for Susan!!

It was really fun to do and see such a radical change! (plus to seeing how happy it made her was really fun too!) She may be sending me an email about how it's been for her so far and if she does, I'll post it here too.

You can also email me if you have any questions... lynncaldeiro@lynncaldeirostyling.com or contact me through the comment section of this blog.

No comments: