Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Intentions

So, I have intentions for this blog to feature hair I see around Seattle, but I have not got off my caboose and gone out looking for people. I was inspired to do this blog by this fashion blog:

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

You may even notice I use the same blog format as him...

Anyway, I have ordered some business cards with the blog info on them (so I don't feel like such a freak when I walk up to people and go "uhm.. I really like your hair can I take your picture?") and as soon as they come I intend to go out and about so I can fill these posts with what I intended from the name of this blog.. until then, I guess you'll have to put up with my meantime musings, sorry!

I do hope you enjoy a little of what I have to ramble about though.

Best to all!
Lynn

for apppointment call 206.322.9280

No comments: