Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tim Hartley Show at The Fenix


I went to the Tim Hartley show with my friend and fellow stylist, Vanessa Pugliese (Salon Blast, Seattle). Tim left the corporate world of hair after a 30 year career at Vidal Sassoon culminating in his renowned role as International Creative Director to concentrate on his own stunning visions of hair design. 

Events like these for hairdressers are basically conferences with demonstrations of various techniques and designs usually performed by a famous veteran hairdresser like Tim. There are lots of lights, music and glamour. It's very fun! I really enjoyed it and it was so nice to see people I hadn't seen in a long time - I saw at least 5 people I went to beauty school with and three from Habitude. It was very nice to catch up with everyone.. Below are photos of the models from Tim Hartley's collections, several are ones he cut and styled on stage during the show:






No comments: