Friday, November 15, 2019

When the Sky's are Gloomy and the Clouds are Grey.... it's time to SPARKLE!!

Just wanted to rave a little bit more about my GLITTER OBSESSION. Not to mention my ongoing infatuation with this cool little salon in LA where I bought EVERY SINGLE AVAILABLE COLOR of Major Moon Shine Glitter. I mean, check these guys out and tell me they are not the coolest:

Hair Los Angeles


Anyway.. here's some photos of yours truly wearing the hair glitter. I wear it relatively frequently and every time we go out and I have it on I get compliments!




My skin is looking my age in these photos, yet I still feel like I can rock the glitter. It's superfun and a little edgy, which I am totally into. And yes.. those top two photos are bathroom selfies at the International Beauty Show right after they painted it on me at the booth in June!

If you are feeling like you need a little pick-me-up we can ad glitter to any service, or - book a consult with me, come in with your hair relatively clean and styled how you want to wear it and we can add some sparkle! Won't take more than 5-10 minutes and it's no commitment at all as it washes out! And like I've said before I'm so psyched about this stuff I just love it so I want to pass that love and sparkle right on to you!

See you soon!!

No comments: