Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Quick Easy Hair Style, VIDEO

One thing I think is certain, these video posts can only get better!!


and just because.. here's the "outtake" lol


As you can tell, this was a spur of the moment demonstration. My long time client and good sport Lauren was the videographer and the whole thing came about because I had been wanting to do some video posts here and she asked me how to use that bun maker thing... so on the spot I said "here, I 'll show you - will you film it for me?" and she was game so there we are.

Hopefully I will get more sophisticated at this over time. 
Fingers crossed!!
xo

5/23/15: I got a video editing program for my surface and signed up for a tutorial class at the microsoft store to learn how to use it. Better video's should be coming soon!!



1 comment:

Lynn Caldeiro Styling said...

I got a video editing program for my surface and signed up for a tutorial class at the microsoft store to learn how to use it. Better video's should be coming soon!!