Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spruced up for Spring!




I've been saying I was going to clear out that corner for the longest time and this week I finally did it. Now there is a lovely spot for coffee. It's very satisfying to check that off the list.. I've had the table and chairs since last summer but I finally just painted them and made it happen. Hooray!!

On another note, I have added weekend hours: Sundays 10-4 and as always Mon-Thursday 3-9. Existing clients can pre-book Sundays with me as early as 8 but you cannot book online that early.

Currently I am booking two to three weeks out so unfortunately it's very unlikely I can get you in the same week you call or txt for an appointment. I can put you on the waiting list however.

As always the best way to book is online, there is a link on this blog to my scheduler and you can also access it thru my website: www.studiothreehairsalon.com


No comments: