Monday, March 23, 2015

Going Fishing...



Just a quick note to let you know I am taking the week of May 11th off
(Monday 5/11 thru Sunday 5/17).


 I will also be on a break from phone, email and social media during this time.


Now might be a good time to book your appointments.. it looks like these days color appointments are booking two to three weeks out and haircuts a week to two weeks so please don't put it off too long to make sure we get you in before I go.

To book, go to the website (www.studiothreehairsalon.com) and use the "book now" button in the upper right corner.

My scheduled hours are:

Monday 3-9pm
Tuesday 3-9pm
Wednesday 3-9pm
Thursday 3-9pm
Friday closed
Saturday closed
Sundays 8am-4pm (online booking only available from 11am, for earlier you need to contact me directly)



No comments: