Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Studio Three Featured...



























I was so thrilled to be featured in the first installment of Brooke Davis Real Estates "Transformation Tuesday" real estate blog! Most of my clients have wondered about what the process for completing the space was like and I had it on my to-do list to do a post about it... but now I don't have to! I can just give you the link to her post right here:

One thing I would like to ad is that I will always be so grateful to my Contracor, Chris Shroyer at CLS renovations. I just wrote a review for his company on Porch, you can read it here:
http://porch.com/seattle-wa/general-contractors/cls-renovations-26771484/pp?loc=reviews
Brooke's article says the remodel took a few years but it actually only took Chris a matter of months to redo the plumbing for the sink, get the electrical up to code and get everything on separate circuits. He helped me pick out a lot of the finishing touches including the curtains and the back splash tiles. 












No comments: