Monday, December 1, 2014

Peter Coppola Total Repair Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner

So my current favorite shampoo and conditioner is the Peter Coppola Total Repair Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner.


It's fantastic not just for people who do the Keratin treatment but also for anyone who has any kind of dryness or damage issue. The following photo is a selfie taken by a client who I had just bleach-balayaged the HELL out of because she wants to be uber-icy blonde. I used this on her and she was after me to make sure she got a back-bar size of the product. (I really only stock the retail size but I did order it for her).


This is the moment I fell in love with the conditioner:


That is not normally what highly bleached ends look like in a shampoo bowl. I've been a convert to the Coppola products ever since and decided to make them my main retail brand for the salon. I like that I don't have to sign a contract to sell x-amount of product a month or whatever and I want everyone to know I am recommending them because I just think they are fantastic products that deliver great results.

Here's a little of the "Hype" from their literature:




No comments: