Friday, April 11, 2014

What a Difference a Trim Makes

A picture is worth a thousand words, right? This is about a quarter inch trim -length you won't miss at all- but look at the difference it makes in how thick/healthy the hair looks. I admitt a two inch cut would work wonders in that department but sometimes you have to go in increments because you really want that length for a special occasion or event. Being a long hair lover myself I totally get it. But I like to give all my long hair clients at least a complimentary dry dusting of the ends every time I see them. I think a full-on hair cut should be done at least every three months (seasonally) and the right products at home make for great length instead of just long hair that doesn't really do much for you.

Enjoy the sun everybody! 

No comments: