Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Party Time!! .. a quick little updo...

So my friend needed a quick little updo for a cocktail party she was going to. She wanted something easy but not something she could have done on her own. I had admired the day before the bun she was wearing and decided to just do something fun and fancy with that shape. I put her hair into a high pony and used pommade to make a nest of coiled twists that I secured with bobby pins. The whole thing took maybe half an hour. The result was a fun little updo and it went over really well!

Ta Da:



And then here is a photo from the event, personally I think it looks terrific! She doesn't look like she's headed to the prom, but definately a cut above a do-it-yourself hairstyle. Sometimes another pair of hands is all you need to kick it up to the next level.



No comments: