Saturday, May 19, 2012

Nailed It!

Doesn't it feel good to want to do something and then when you actually get to do it, you nail it? Yeah.. I love that.

So - I have this board on Pinterest that probably no one pays attention to, but I'm going to keep at it (note: I wish Pinterest would put a date on when you pin and repin things, but that's neither here nor there..). It's called "Hair Trends" and you can subscribe to it here: https://www.pinterest.com/lynnstudiothree/hair-trends/

Anyway, there was one thing on that board I had so been wanting to try on someone and the perfect candidate came my way.. I showed her the picture on my phone (isn't technology great!?!) and she said go for it..

here's the photo and my version on a real life person:



I'm gonna say it.. I nailed it! Happy endings all around, hooray!!!!
Anybody else want these really wonderful fall highlights? I'm happy to hook you up! Use the 'schedule now' button in the upper left of this blog page.

No comments: