Thursday, December 15, 2011

Best new thing for long hair!

Ok, I know it's weird to jump in and write a blog post after half a year (or more) as if there are millions of people just waiting around to hear what I think about hair trends, but I don't care - I'm going to do it anyway..

About a week ago I was in Walgreen's of all places and I saw these weird spiral bobby pins (they remind me of rotelle noodles). I thought, what the heck, I'll try it -so I bought all they had for brown hair (they come in brown and blonde). I immediately discovered they were the best thing ever and proceeded to buy all they had in the CVS store in Arizona* (they were on sale, buy one get one half off) and I am totally hooked! As a long haired person who is really really lazy about styling my own hair I often just wear it in a pony tail or a messy ponytail/bun. But with these babies you can make all kinds of quick cool updo's and not waste an hour of your time in the process.

AND, they are made by GOODY! My favoreit childhood clip brand! Ha!!

*I was on a trip w/ Ryan.. vacation, Sedona. Very nice!

No comments: