Sunday, April 5, 2009

Keratin Smoothing.. Model Number 1


I am so excited about this service.. it has really ignited my passion for hair!

In fact, as soon as I can coordinate my schedule with Josephine I am going to have her do the treatment on me!! Really, after seeing how this stuff transforms dry, frazzly hair into luscious glowing locks, I can't wait!! Supposedly it also cuts drying time in half - but I can't speak to that yet as my first model still has two more days before she can shampoo/wash.. but she will let me know and of course, I will let YOU know!

Here is the email she sent with the photos (I could not believe I did this, but I FORGOT MY CAMERA that day, luckily she had one so she emailed me the photos)




I'll keep you posted on what happens after she starts washing it again..




1 comment:

karichuckroryskylar said...

Very cute...love the way the bangs lay now! Great job Lynn!