Friday, April 10, 2009

Feeback: KS Model Number 3



Email Feedback...


Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:47:34 -0700
From: Model Number 3
Subject: Re: Checking in...
To: lynncaldeiro@lynncaldeirostyling.com

Hey Lynn, I just washed it this morning and it is CRAZY how different my hair is. It is definitely curly, but a much, much looser curl that what it was before, and it is soooooooo soft. I can tell there are going to be a few days of "growing pains" as I figure out how to style my new hair. Like this morning I tried to use the diffuser and realized that I had to change the setting to low, instead of the high that I normally use. But one of my co-workers described it as "romantic" and everyone (including me) really likes how it looks. All in all, totally successful and crazy that my hair can actually still be curly, just a completely different kind of curl! I will send you photos as soon as I take them. (Oh, and I am also totally in love with the Pureology Hydrating shampoo and conditioner I bought; they smell SO good!)

Let me know if you have any questions!



To: Model Number 3
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 7:09:56 AMSubject: Checking in...

Hi .. checking in to see if you washed it yet and what the results were???
(hope hope hope you are still happy!) 
-Lynn

No comments: