Friday, April 10, 2009

Feeback: KS Model Number 1


email exchange.....



Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:59:26
Subject: Re: How'd it go??
From: KS MODEL NUMBER 1
To: lynncaldeiro@lynncaldeirostyling.com

Hi Lynn!! Sorry, I totally meant to email you yesterday when I washed it. It looks AMAZING. Even just with blow drying (which, like you said, took way less time) my hair is super sleek and soft and doesn't look or feel dry at ALL. It's awesome because it still totally has some volume too. I LOVE IT and I pretty much always find a reason to complain about my hair but really, it's like everything I could ask for and more. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I'm sure you will be hearing similar rave reviews from your other models!


On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 12:32 AM
Lynn Caldeiro <lynncaldeiro@lynncaldeirostyling.com> wrote:

Sorry to be a pest.. just curious to see how the hair held up after washing? (You were the first model so no one else has washed yet..) so excited to find out! Hope it's great and thanks again for being a model!!!
Best,
Lynn
ps. I am not usually a stalker freak about hair stuff - I swear!! Just excited to know how it went...

No comments: