Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kat's Extension Update...

So, I got the following email from Kat.

"Hi! Trip is going well - and I got the emails with the links and snapfish (photobucket?) links too. They look great! I'm loving my hair. My sister didn't even notice what was different until I told her. Everyone who sees it is fascinated about how natural it looks! Maybe I'll keep them in longer afterall!! thanks a million Lynn! ~katjana"

Backstory: Kat thought she would want to have them removed right away as it would be weird having something in her hair. You can definately feel extensions - and I probably over emphasize this when consulting on them, but it's because I want people to know what they are getting into. I would hate for them to get them and then not like them because of how they feel and what it takes to take care of them ...see my website for more info USE THIS LINK

So anyway - as I hear back more from Kat I will post a first hand account of what it's like to have them. I think that's interesting information for someone who is thinking about getting them and also, I don't know where else you can get that kind of information.

I think extensions are fun, and fun to do so if you are thinking about it - give me a call for a consultation. 206-322-9280

No comments: