Monday, April 6, 2020

DIFFUSE GLOW TECHNIQUE

Well, we are all in the midst of the COVID19 crisis and since I have to close the salon until (as of right now) May 4th, I thought it would be a good idea to a) post all of my online class certifications to date and b) take more on-line classes.

Often times, I sabotage myself with overthinking and making things more complicated than I have to. In this case, I had these plans to do models and post photos w/ each certification but I realize now, I can do all that at a later date and not let it hold me back from getting the certifications up online.

This first one is for a quick technique certification for a foil technique using Joico lightner and Joico products. The foil placement was the reason I was interested in it and I've already used the key placement of bright pieces in the front and sides, working it into my usual repertoire to ad some pop   so it was definitely worth the time.


Title of the document .

No comments: