Tuesday, October 15, 2019

GLITTERAZZI!!

Well here's a fun one!

When I was at the International Beauty Show in Las Vegas this year I found this wonderful product that lets you get super creative with sparkle in the hair that I have never seen until now! It's called 'Major Moon Shine" and in a nut shell it's glitter added to a hair gel so you can paint glitter directly into the hair!

 

The stuff was created out of this really cool little studio in LA called "Hair." They were one of the coolest (and I mean cool, cool) booths at the show. Check them out HERE and you can also purchase the glitter thru this website if you are interested. Of course I would suggest you just book a consultation with me, come in with your hair relatively clean and styled and we can go to town painting some cool (there's that word again!) sparkles into your life. And one of the best parts is.. no commitment. It washes out with a shampoo!

Here's a little fun I got to have the other night.. after doing some blue hair color to my client we topped it off with matching blue sparkle highlights!








I am so excited about this stuff that I don't charge anybody to paint it in. I offer it complimentary after any haircut or color service. But, like I said, you can always just book a (free) consultation and I'd be happy to do it as a stand alone service, no charge. Just let me take a few photos!

Halloween is coming up!! You know you need some awesome hair glitter for it!
BOOK NOW!

No comments: