Monday, February 1, 2016

New Schedule for 2016

Dear Clients,

I've reviewed my schedule and I think I've come up with something that will work for everyone. Starting immediately, I will be working Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays as well as select Saturday and Sundays!



  • Tuesday open from 4pm to 9:30
  • Wednesday and Thursdays open from 2pm to 9pm
  • Saturdays open from 11am to 3pm
  • Sundays open from 11am to 5pm



All existing appointments outside those times and hours still stand of course. As always, if you have trouble booking thru schedulicity feel free to message me (email or txt only, no social media please.)

I will be going on vacation in March (3/13-3/19), June (6/1-6/16) and July (7/1-7/9) and although I have added extra weekends before and after those dates it may be tough to get in. My first recommendation is to schedule at least a month in advance (usually only need to schedule about 2 weeks in advance). My second recommendation is to book with my friend Tava at Red Chair Salon. She uses Keune color and she's lovely and wonderful. http://redchairrocks.com/the-team/tava/

I hope this news finds you and your family off to a happy and healthy start to 2016!

#loveyourhair

-Lynn Caldeiro

No comments: