Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Balayage from back in March 2015

I did this balayage on my long-time client back in March but forgot to post the pictures.


Here is the before photo. She had at least 6 months of growout between services:


I chose a very traditional balayage technique using deep, wide section in the under part for maximum color and thinner pieces toward the top to emulate regular highlights. I like this way of doing it because you walk out looking more like you just got your color done - not two months ago. But there are ways to mix and match for different effects obviously.







right around the face I used foils because I like to see as little marbilization around the face as possible.

The results were beautiful:

 Wet....

And dry...


























No comments: