Friday, November 14, 2014

Studio Three Yelp Video Prep Questions...

So... as part of making the video the director gave me a questionnaire to fill out to prepare. I thought it was pretty interesting since almost none of it was used in the actual video but I thought I might share some of the information with you all since it really highlighted what my guiding principals of hair are.


Give a short description of your business (15-20 sec)
Studio Three is a boutique Seattle hair salon. My name is Lynn Caldeiro and I am the owner and sole stylist of Studio Three and I opened the salon to provide my clients with luxury hair service in a beautiful and relaxed space.

How long have you been in business and what motivated you to start
I’ve been doing hair in Seattle since 2004. First as an employee at a big salon and then moving on to renting a chair at a well-known space close to down-town. In March of 2014 I decided to make the leap and open my own place. I wanted to create something private and relaxing that made people feel really pampered.

What are you best known for and why?
I think I have a reputation for being a perfectionist... it shows through in everything I do.

What sets your business apart from others in the field and keeps clients coming back?
I think my clients keep coming back over the years because they really love their hair. I really try to work with them over time and really get to know them and their lifestyle, what will work for them and keep them looking and feeling great. I think they like how much I think about their hair so they don’t have to. They trust me and I work hard to keep that trust.

Anecdote about the business that summarizes what you are all about
It’s hard to think about just one thing that summarizes what I’m about. So many people come to mind.. I think it’s because what I’m about is building relationships. Every client is an anecdote, every visit is a step on a journey we are taking together to love their hair.






No comments: