Monday, September 23, 2013

Gray hair is a a sign of age, not wisdom. -Greek Proverb

Good bye failed experiment. I gave it a good four month try of growing out a grey streak and I finally caved and colored it. I really want to be an awesome grey haired lady, but the truth is my grey hair doesn't make me look awesome, it just makes me look old.

I stand by the statement that I think grey hair is awesome, but it's just not awesome on me, unfortunately. It's ok, I happen to be a hairdresser so these are easy things to fix. Do I wish I didn't have to touch up my roots every month? Yes. But the fact of the matter is, it's just one of those things I have to live with.

I want to say for the record though, I love grey hair and if you want to grow out your grey I will use all my skills and expertise as a professional to help you do that -and I will be supportive of you with my full heart in the process... but it's over for me.

I am not a grey haired lady.
I color.


No comments: