Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Trend Alert!


Bet you didn't know I pay attention to make-up as well as hair! I have actually taken many master-level courses in make-up application, including "Makeup for the Mature Woman" which was amazing! In any case, I do have a make-up board on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/lolainc/makeup/) in case you want to follow.. and I do categorize nail polish as make-up - although there are so many cool nail trends these days I am totally thinking of making a board all to that. This particular trend seemed really note-worthy because it's super easy.. paint the nail a bright color (I've also seen it done with a silver, and then a neutral pink over that - done at the Chanel shows this year) and put a neutral color on top leaving a bold outline. Don't you feel super hip now? Such simple things make me happy...

I will also take this opportunity to say that Tina at Glamour Nails on Aurora Ave has been my manicurist for a million years and now that I have moved away I don't get to see her that frequently - but if you are looking for a gem of a nail place, that's who I recommend! Tell Tina I said 'Hi!!'



No comments: