Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another Leave of Absence

Many of you know (my dear and cherished clients) I have been away from home for medical reasons for several weeks and am just getting back. With all that has gone on, I've been advised that I need to scale back on my work load and take more time for personal care. For the sake of my health, I am going to follow professional advice and take a step back from work for a while. I just wanted to check in with you all (clients) and let you know where I stand.

I am not going to be making any of my appointments scheduled thru the beginning of September. If you are a long time client, you should have my direct email address and please do feel free to contact me because I may be able to work something out.

I will be contacting E*Clips today or tomorrow about rescheduling/distributing appointments to other stylists at the salon etc.

Well wishes are always welcome and appreciated and I will be checking my personal email frequently now that I am home. For others - I can receive emails on my phone if you send it to lcaldeiro@gmail.com. Please note, no appointments will be scheduled thru that email address.

Thank you so much for understanding.
-Lynn

No comments: