Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Keratin Smoothing Feedback..

my facebook message:

February 10 at 11:09am
so, what do you think? how is the hair??
hope you are loving it!
-Lynn

her reply:

February 10 at 11:12am
oh my word I was just thinking I needed to email you. I LOVE IT!!! it is truly a life changing experience. Yesterday it took me only ten minutes and I wore my hair down all day, it wasn't puffy or weird at all. It is almost totally straight except for the back crown which is always my most curly area..I will be getting it done again in May I think just to keep up this amazing transformation. Thank you SO much Lynn you have given me great confidence and so much more time!

*****

Feel free to contact me with feedback about YOUR keratin smoothing experiences - I would be happy to learn what your thoughts are.. lynncaldeiro@lynncaldeirostyling.com

Also, you can be a fan of Lynn Caldeiro Styling on facebook! check it here: Facebook Fan Page

No comments: