Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday Crunch..

Hello Everyone!

I hope the holiday season is merry and bright for you all.

I've been receiving many requests to fit people in in the last few days and I am so sorry not to be able to take everyone.. I do have a cancellation list and if something comes up for the amount of time for what you need we will call you, I promise! Unfortunately, I usually only get a day's notice on cancellations so it could be very spur of the moment.

As you may remember, I am recovering from a repetative stress injury and I would be doing everyone a disservice if I re-injured myself by fitting too many people in (which I have been known to do in the past).. Please know that I really do want you to love your hair and I'm sorry for the tight schedule..

Try using the online scheduling progam accessible thru my website HERE to see a real-time look at what is open.

Peace and Love,
Lynn

No comments: