Monday, October 20, 2008

Gone for a while..

Hi All! Sorry it's been a while since I last posted, it's not for lack of stuff going on that's for sure! Anyway, I'll make this short and sweet..

I have to leave for a week starting tomorrow. For those familiar with My Other Blog you know that I am going to California to help with a family situation. When I get back I am changing my hours around, I am actually working the same amount of hours, but working fewer days in a row.. I need to have some days off to allow me to leave sometimes w/out interrupting my client schedule the way this trip is.. Anyway, when I come back my schedule will be as follows:

Wednesdays Noon to 9pm
Thursdays Noon to 9pm
Fridays 9am to 5pm
Saturdays 8am to 2pm

As always, I will accomodate hair emergencies if at all possible (email me directly please or leave a message with the receptionist to have me call you. The receptionist has no control over my hours so please don't get upset, I WILL contact you if you leave a message for me to do so..) but it is more important than ever to pre-book your next appointment, it's getting harder and harder to get people in within two weeks and I don't want to lose anyone in the shuffle so please please please pre-book! Also, if you have an appointment you won't be able to keep, please call as soon as you can to let me know so we can fit someone else in that time slot.

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful fall!
-Lynn

No comments: