Friday, May 1, 2020

No Heat Easy Waves


I saw this tip on TikTok and thought I would give it a try during quarantine. Needless to say it is an amazing hair hack and I am sure I will be using it weekly for a very long time to come. You take a bathrobe belt and wrap your hair around it, almost like braids, on either side of your head. Secure with Rubberbands. Important to use it on dry hair, not wet, otherwise it would be very unlikely to be dry in the morning. After I made the 'braids' with the belt, I gave it a once over with a light mist of water from a spray bottle. I will probably try using a little bit of Olaplex No. 3 next time prior to wrapping it on the belt. 

One of the best things about this is that it is super comfortable to sleep in!

I have an Instagram account and I posted the original TikTok tutorial on that account right before the post with these same photos if you are interested. 

Check it out on Instagram: @studiothreeseattle











No comments: