Thursday, April 16, 2020

Getting Ready to Return...

Coming Back to the salon after quarantine..


Hi Everybody! I miss you all and I’m looking forward to seeing you back at Studio Three. I wanted to let you know what changes I’m making to accommodate our new reality in light of COVID19. I have always maintained a high level of cleanliness and sanitation standards as outlined by the industry guidelines however, in light of the pandemic, I am sure we as an industry will be changing those guidelines to tighten up any potential for spread of this virus. 


Here is a list of what I am doing right now to ensure that when it's time to come back, you all feel safe:
  • I am taking this time to deep clean the entire salon using a broad spectrum disinfectant and sanitizer (virucide). 
  • I'm setting up systems to have in place for sanitizing all implements and areas you as a client will come in contact with while visiting between each client.
  • I've ordered more sets of everything that touches you while you are in the salon (combs, brushes, clips etc.) so I can rotate them through a sanitizer after each client. Every client will have a fresh set of implements that has been freshly sanitized.
  • After every visit (between each client) I will be sanitizing all common areas that are touched frequently such as door handles, bathroom, coat racks etc. I will also have gloves available for anyone who wants them and I will be wearing a mask while working on you. 

As our world evolves I am sure I will get word from local and state authorities on new standards of practice and I will follow all guidelines, as I have always done, to ensure my guests are receiving the highest level of service in a safe and sanitary environment. 


I also wanted to let you know that when we do get the greenlight to start doing hair again, I will be working the first few Saturdays to allow everybody on the waiting list to get in as quickly as possible and to thank you all for being so patient. Saturdays cannot be booked online, you will need to text me directly - although if you are already on the waiting list, I will contact you anyway and I will mention it. 









No comments: