Friday, May 13, 2022

Another Studio Three Re-Branding Shoot


 

I am so excited about doing these photoshoots to re-brand Studio Three.

Shown here is my latest Muse, Jeanie. I have been doing her hair since 2005 - I can't believe it's been 17 years! Where does the time go??

I did a reverse partial highlight -$120 plus toner $10 for a total of $130 for this look. It was a fairly straightforward process because Jeannie had completely virgin hair so it was easy to lift evenly while keeping the integrity of the hair. It's pretty amazing I got 6 levels of lift just using Keune Magic Blonde and toning with Keune semi in Silver to cut the left over warmth in just one session.

I have more in store for Jeanie as far as hair transformations so stay tuned!!

Thank you to Jean Kercheval Photography for the photos and the MUA Studio Facade they both did amazing work and I love working with them!!

No comments: