Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Keune Hairstylist Awards 2021

 

Greetings from Studio Three!

Last month I entered the above submission to the Keune Global Hairstylist Awards 2021 under the category "True Beauty." You can read about the contest here: KEUNE GLOBAL HAIRSTYLIST AWARDS 2021 (Spoiler: I didn't win, but I felt like I did with these beautiful images)

I wanted to do a simple striking image that highlighted that healthy natural hair is beautiful hair. I first colored her hair with Keune Tinta 3 and 4 and then did babylight slices of Keune Magic Blonde through the front into the crown on the diagonal for some natural looking dimension. I then toned the lightened hair with Keune Semi 4 and 5 and styled with Keune Root Volumizer, Keune Keratin Smooth 2-Phase Spray and Keune Care Satin Oil Treatment on the ends. 

To get this look: All Over Color $70, Highlights with tone $52 (16 highlights charges a la cart), Cut $50  TOTAL: $172

Products: Keune Root Volumizer $25.94 / Keune Karatin Smooth 2-Phase Spray $28.10 / Keune Care Satin Oil Treatment $25.96

Note: I use KARG Shears from Zurich Switzerland for all my cutting work.

Here are some of the other images from the photo shoot. Which one is your favorite?












Photo Credits: Kercheval Photography

No comments: