Thursday, April 7, 2016

Studio Three Re-Opening July 1, 2016

Studio Three has a projected re-open date of July 1, 2016! The schedule is open at schedulicity (use the "schedule now" button on this page to book your appointments) and we should stay open on the regular schedule for the foreseeable future!

I've taken this opportunity to have all the plumbing in the salon redone and I'm getting everything back into working order this spring. Soon I'll be revamping the website and making some other changes internally to the business that will make things smoother going forward. It's also a nice break giving me the opportunity to be well rested and ready to resume work!

I know many of you have gone to Tava in the interim and I am sure she took excellent care of you, but I must say, I look forward to seeing you back in the studio!! (which by-the-way will now boasts excellent water pressure.) Yay!!

See you this summer!
-Lynn Caldeiro

No comments: