Sunday, June 26, 2011

Featured Blog!

Believe it or not, I have been thinking a lot about my blogging lately. I have some things I have been meaning to post to my blog and I keep putting it off because I've been making it into too complicated of a process. So I'm just going to jump right into the deep end and get some stuff out there.
Brooke Davis realestate website and blog

One of the ideas that I keep coming back to is "I really should promote this person/business that I like on my blog." and then I don't do it for stupid reasons like it takes a minute to look up the various links I would like to use and now that I have the new computer I don't have my html cheat-sheet so handy and I will have to look up how to put the links in the blog (pretty lame reason for procrastinating promoting small business and community, huh?)..
Brooke Davis realestate website and blog

Well, let's jump in!
I am always reccomending my good friend Brooke Davis when clients start talking about real estate. She was our real estate agent and I know her very well and know she is a straight shooter. Frankly, if you don't use Brooke as your agent... sucks for you. Sometimes I get annoyed talking to people about their real estate stuff because that is really how I feel. If you have a different agent, your loss.. but then I think ok, let's try and be more compassionate and at least nudge you in a better direction because I want the world to be a better place where good people work with other good people. In that spirit, I have chosen to feature Brooke's blog as my first (trumpets heralding the coming..) FEATURED BLOG!
Brooke Davis realestate website and blog

Without further ado, check it:
Brooke Davis realestate website and blog

No comments: