Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A New Deal...

I discovered this site called Judy's Book and decided to give it a try for some marketing. Unfortunately, I have never been able to get the damn thing to work right so I gave up. So now, I'm posting an internet deal HERE since I enjoyed the process so much with Susan (see Thermal Relaxer label to the left for more details):

Thermal Relaxing a Mid-Summer Special Special!

$400 special thru September 30th, 2008
*Consultation Required

The best way to take advantage of this limited offer is to contact me via email (you can use the contact section of this blog) and we can do a cyber-consult (I just made that term up, cool huh?). I will need to see a current photo of your hair and know what chemical services you've had done on it in the last year.

I'll post more before and after photos (with permission) if anyone takes me up on this so stay tuned...

No comments: